Projects and some Achievements
Past and recent projects we carried out
Some Achievements of Atiba Local Government
- Dredging of river/streams causing flooding (neglected for years); Sakutu River, Oyaagbe river from Oke-Olola, Isale Tola to Oremeji, Ore-Meji to God’s Mercy Comprehensive High School, among others.
- Palliative water supply to cushion the effect of acute water shortage in the Local Government.
- Grading of rural roads.
- Provision of CBT Training for about 1000 students preparing for UTME in the Local Government.
- Sensitization of the people on Covid-19 and provision of safety items like land, washing materials (buckets, soap, sanitizers etc)
- Provision and distribution of Agric inputs to farmers; high yielding seedlings, chemicals etc.
- Distribution of palliative packages to the poorest of the poor and vulnerable in the council. Both personally and the ones from State Task Force on Covid-19.
- Arrangement in top gear for sinking and repair of boreholes to raise perennial water shortage especially during dry season.